Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Get Social My Space and Facebook

I checked out both Auckland Library and Rotorua Library sites on Bebo and found them to be very colourful and informative.
Then went into My Space and had a look around Trip Advisor. You could look for hotels etc and check out prices and availability. Would be very handy if I was lucky enough to be planning a big overseas trip.
I then tried out a music site of one of my favourite singers and really enjoyed this one. There were videos and blogs and lots of photos. Will probably go in and login for this one.
Had a quick look at Facebook and found quite a few people that I know registered on this.(Including members of my family).
I don't think that I will register myself as I feel that these sort of sites are aimed at the younger generation.
However I did enjoy my visits.

No comments: