Thursday, September 18, 2008

SUMMARY OF MY THOUGHTS

Well what can I say? At the start of this Web 2 I was feeling rather negative and didn't really think that I would get this far.
I have enjoyed most of the exercises especially liked flickr,postcard browser and library thing.
Not so keen on zoho writer and rss feeds.
I have found that I am not too old to learn new things and that I am not quite so much of a technophobe as I thought I was.
Feeling rather proud of myself for persevering and not throwing in the towel.
As you can see I have gone a bit crazy over the beautiful pictures of the places I would love to visit.

1 comment:

NSL Training Support Team said...

Well what can we say? You've every right to feel proud - your blog is amazing - beautiful pictures, nicely set out and thoughtful comments.

Congratulations on taking up the challenge and sticking with it - you can't think of yourself as a technophobe now!